|Steve and Sue have owned their "Spouting on the Spot" Franchise for almost 6 years and were among the first to buy into the Company.
We started the business based in Thames Coromandel from scratch and have since built up the business to also include the Waikato area. Sue does all the administrative work for both areas.
We have a very reliable core group of Builders and Housing Companies with which we have a very strong business relationship.
We now find that by far the greater number of quotes coming in are from "word of mouth" and referral, ahead of repeat work from existing customers.
We have been runner up Rainaway Franchisee of the Year twice and were Franchisee of the Year in 2007. In 2009 we won Best Fleet presentation. We have worked on many housing projects in both the Pauanui and Whitianga Waterways, some of which have won National Awards.
- Call us today or use the Quote Request button above for a free no obligation quote.
Preferred Supplier to:
- Golden Homes
- J2 Homes
- GJ Gardner Homes
- Modern Bay Builders
- Grant Jury Design & Build
- Dimond Roofing BOP
- Rainaway Spouting on the Spot has been supplying and installing fascia and gutter for G.J. Gardner Homes Coromandel. Since using Steve Ward we have noticed a vast improvement on the installation of the product, service and overall customer satisfaction. We would highly recommend Steve & Rainaway as a supplier and installer of gutter and fascia.
Glenn Sonntag - G.J. Gardner Coromandel
- Hi Steve, We are very pleased with service from initial call to final installation.
Would definitely recommend this company if you want a great job done, thanks Steve.
Des and Valda Ritchie
- We so impressed with Steve. He did an amazing and very organized job on our new spouting. All done in about 4 hours maximum and it looks fantastic with our new roof done the week before. Both the measuring stage and the post work were very organized and we felt very confident with Steve. We would definitely recommend the company in the future. Thanks you Steve and Rainaway.