|My wife Fiona and I have been in the spouting business since 2010. Together we lead our team of 6 installers.
We have about 750 happy customers all over Rodney, West Auckland and North Shore, and we’d like to add you to this list. About half of our work is replacing spouting on existing domestic houses, and the other half is installing spouting on new homes for building companies.
I’m a problem solver, a practical person, and I love the outdoors and meeting people. Whilst, Fiona runs the office, doing the accounting, number crunching and organising supplies and logistics and our calendar, and she’s amazing at dealing with enquiries over the phone. This partnership is good news for you because the result is that you get the quality product and service that you expect.
If you pick up the phone or arrange for me to visit for a quote, the first thing you’ll notice about our style is that we’re good listeners. I’m going to ask you questions and find out as much as I can about the problem you are trying to deal with, and what end result you want (and if I think your spouting will actually last another 5 years before it needs replacing, I’ll tell you so).
Second, I’ll get a quote and timeline back to you as quick as I can because I know how annoying it can be waiting days and days before you can make a decision.
Have you ever had a tradesperson say to you “yeah, we’ll get that done next week for you”, and then have them not turn up at all? Even worse is when they don’t even call you to warn you of the delay and you have to pick up the phone to call them. I really hate that. I won’t treat you like that.
I’ll give you an accurate installation time instead (Fiona takes our calendar very seriously!). But when a delay just can not be avoided (it drives me crazy, but it does happen sometimes), you can be sure I’ll give you a call with an amazing excuse and to book another time with you.
Third, when it comes to the install, my installers know the high standards I demand of them, but if you were to notice something during the next downpour that wasn’t quite right, we’ll get back to you asap to fix it, that’s a promise.
Finally, I think the tidy up after the job is done is really important. I know that when you come home to see your new spouting in place that you don’t want to find a few bits of plastic or off-cuts in your garden. I make sure we tidy up after ourselves before we leave.
So what do you think? If you think your spouting needs fixing or replacing, give me or Fiona a call and let’s talk about your options.
- Call us today or use the Quote Request button above for a free no obligation quote.
Preferred Supplier to:
- Cooper Roofing
- Golden Homes
- Landmark Homes
- Latitude Homes
- David Price Builders
- The House Company
- NZ Home Builders
- "Excellent job, perfect colourmatch for colour steel spouting. Good communication at every stage. Great cleanup. Reasonable price. Highly recommend this company. Thanks to all your staff :)...all the men did an excellent job :) We are very happy with our new spouting."
- Lianne Blakemore
- "I found Rainaway in the local directory. I felt very trusting of Don and had the feeling we weren’t going to be ripped off. Don was extremely quick in getting to the property so a quote could be made for myself. I would highly recommend Don and Rainaway Spouting on the Spot, a job well done."
- D Poulter
- "We recently had Rainaway do our guttering on our house and garage. Without any hesitation I would like to say what a GREAT job your team has done. We dealt with Don Gudopp, nice guy, and I think the muscle man was Damian. (We work at the cheese factory so hope he liked his perk!)
We are totally wrapped with the finished look and the friendly guys we dealt with.
They came and left without out any disruption to our house. Actually I didn’t see the work team at all. (Been and gone like fairies in the night!). No mess was left behind, thanks! I have already recommended you to two families from our work and I hope they take up the offer. Once again, good job and thanks for making it easy. Yours faithfully
- Nicki Ross
- This a very late thank you to you and all your staff who helped rectify our guttering on our property in Devonport. I am a builder and appreciate the difficulties in undertaking
projects and coordinating the repairs. Your staff and sub-contractors were no problem and displayed excellent appreciation of the property and the job in hand. If I can ever be of assistance to you as a referral then I am more than happy to oblige.
- Bernard Carey
- "The spouting looks great, so thanks for a good job done. I will certainly use your services again when required and have no hesitation in recommending you to family and friends. Many thanks."
- George Spence, Takapuna, Auckland
- "From my first point of contact with Rainaway, I knew I was on to a winner. I was thrilled to receive such a prompt response from you, and your professionalism carried right on through to the jobs end. From receiving a quote within 24 hours, to you going that extra mile to carry out the installation – especially at my little home which is at an extremely difficult location – I was very impressed. This is especially important in my case, a woman with no building expertise whatsoever, the type of consumer ‘evil tradesmen’ love to prey on! You guys were my ‘angel tradesmen’ and I hope you use this email as a trade reference for future work. I highly recommend Rainaway to any prospective customer. Good luck with you business – with your excellent service and ability I know it will be a total success! Kind regards."
- "I just wanted to say a big thanks for a good job well done. The new gutter looks great and the mesh ties in really well too."
- Thank you for such a professional service. The spouting looks great. Your efficiency, professionalism and customer service from the beginning to end has been very refreshing. This particular project was a renovation for my husbands parents. We will need to do our own house in the very near future and would definately use your company again. Thanks again
- The Cutler Family
- "Our thanks to all the guys that carried out our installation, they have produced a great result which we are all very pleased with. There is no doubt that having the guttering match the roof colour and gable ends was the right thing to do, as it has improved the look of that part of the house immensely. Thanks once again."
- Richard Elliot
- "Thank you for the job. Your installer phoned to inform of a minor delay, did a great job, and did exactly as specified e.g. removed all traces of debris etc. I appreciate dealing with tradesmen and businesses who approach customer service in such a manner. I don’t strike it that good very often across the trades in general renovations etc. "
- Nigel Harris