Auckland (Head Office)
Aaron left school at 16 years of age, determined to make his way in life and worked for a local spouting company. One year later Aaron purchased the business and change the name to SML Spouting.
In 1995 SML purchase its first Continuous Spouting machine. SML Spouting quickly grew and recruited specialist teams to install spouting and sales representatives to sell the product.
In 1999, Aaron completed a marketing course and continued to develop the internal operating systems. During this time SML employed five installation teams, two sales reps, an office manger, a warehouse person and a supervisor. SML Spouting became the biggest re-spout company in Auckland.
In August 2004 Rainaway Spouting on the Spot was born. In brief, Aaron has:
- • Made a career out of spouting. There is nothing about spouting that Aaron doesn’t know or know who to ask
- • Experience with dealing with large companies and contracts
- • Experience with dealing with large suppliers
- • Designing systems and procedures that work
- • Managing staff, sales reps and contractors
- • Knowledge of the sales process
- • Dealing with the homeowner and builders